Click Here To Go To Our Updated Website With Lower Prices
Private-Door Provides Benefits For Residents And Management
• Free-Float System, permits normal manual operation of the door. This permits a spouse or staff to enter the apartment without any increased resistance to the door's operation.
• Obstruction Sensing, determines if an obstacle interferes with the door's operation. Private-Door will revert to Free-Float and the door can be moved manually to remove the obstruction.
• Door Check, will recognize when a door was unintentionally left ajar after manual operation. Private-Door will sense the door's position and automatically close it.
• Timer to Close, will automatically close the door after the resident passes through the doorway after a predetermined period of time has expired.
• No complicated and involved strike release to be installed. This reduces alterations and damage to the door frame.
• No high voltage wiring. Power is provided by a simple plug-in 12-volt transformer that can be plugged into a convenient wall outlet.
• All components mount to edge of door, not to the surface. When the operator is transferred to another unit no mounting holes are seen on the surface of the door.
• Portable, can be removed by the resident or transferred to another unit by management. .
• Reduces residents' dependence on staff.